|Treatment Price List||Cost per Session||Duration Mins.|
|Nutritional and Bioresonance therapy ( See Below )||£ 145:00||120|
Nutritional and Bioresonance therapy (2 Hours) £145.00
Follow up fee (1.5 hours) £95.00
The initial consultation will last around 2 hours. In addition to taking details of your complete medical history, I carry out a number of tests which will vary from individual to individual depending on the symptoms, but they will include testing for the most common pathogens that are found to build up in both the intracellular and extracellular fluid and cause most auto-immune and chronic disease.
They include the following:
- Food Intolerances and inhalation allergies
- Parasites and worms that may be located in different parts of the body
- Environmental loads and geopathic stress
- Heavy metals
- A build up of pathogenic bacteria (including Lyme disease if symptoms warrant it). This includes SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) and H pylori).
- Harmful viruses like the herpes family (including Epstein Barr Virus) which seem to appear in most auto-immune and chronic disease.
- Fungi like candida, mould and aspergillus.
- The suitability of different supplements ie which supplements do you need and which do you not.
- Stress through vaccinations
- Acid/alkaline balance
- Antioxidant activity (by testing for free radicals).
I also use the lastest Bioresonance technology in the form of the Bicom Body Check to help with a thorough diagnosis.
This is based on German technology and it now plays an important role in supporting my nutritional therapy. It helps me to diagnose therapy blocks which may be causing disease and it also supports and enhances nutritional therapy programmes. It also allows me to carry out all the tests above in a comfortable and non-invasive way. You get the results there and then.
To explain a little about bioresonance. Every substance, and therefore every cell, and every part of the body but also viruses, bacteria, pollen etc emit energy and therefore have a highly specific, typical frequency with an entirely individual characteristic. This is also termed the frequency pattern. The bioresonance machine I have recently purchased measures these frequencies to test for therapy blocks in the body. It is done in a non-invasive and comfortable way. It is extremely accurate and can pick up pathogens in the soft connective tissue – something you can’t do by normal laboratory testing. Bioresonance testing now plays an important part in supporting my nutritional therapy by helping me to diagnose therapy blocks and underpinning therapy programmes.