FOOD INTOLERANCE TESTING
Are some foods making you ill?
If so, a simple food intolerance test may reveal which foods are causing the problem.
Do you suffer from any of the following?
Bloating, lack of energy, headaches, constipation, weight problems, aching joints, anxiety?
Then you may have an intolerance to some foods that you are eating.
You are not alone
45% of the population suffer from food intolerance which, whilst not life threatening can cause many different symptoms.
Digested foods are usually broken down into smaller fragments for easy absorption in the body. Sometimes larger fragments can pass through into the blood steam, causing your immune system to react to them as invaders, attacking them by using antibodies (known as IgG antibodies).
Symptoms can be slow to develop and can take hours or days to appear. These IgG antibodies can cause inflammation in the body and this, over time, can lead to some chronic disease. The good news is however is that once you know which foods your immune system is reacting to, we can take the appropriate action.
Prevention is the key
The first thing is to make sure we can identify these antibodies and the most effective way to do this is with a non-invasive bioresonance test. We use ampoules, both computerised and non-computerised, that represent every type of food. By assessing your reaction to the different foods using a Bio-tensor, we can determine if you are finding that food as a ‘stressor’ and whether you are intolerant to it. I do this at my clinic in Knowle High Street.
Why is it important to know if you are intolerant to different foods?
Being intolerant to a food means that you will build up antibodies in your bloodstream. There is now increasing evidence that this can, over time, lead to inflammation and provoke your immune system into being ‘over-reactive.’ On-going inflammation is now being connected to some chronic and also some auto-immune diseases. Being aware of the foods you are intolerant to could be a key factor in helping you to keep healthy in the future.
TEST FOR 100 FOODS. £95.00 pounds
I generally test for 100 foods. In the vast majority of cases this covers everything you need to know.
Tests include the following plus some more:
- Dairy – eggs including egg white, egg yolk and cows milk
- Grains – Barley, corn (maize), durham wheat, Gliadin, oat, rice, rye, wheat
- Fish and seafood – cod, crab, haddock, lobster, plaice, shrimp, prawn
- Meat – Beef, chicken, lamb, pork, turkey
- Fruit – apple, blackberry, grapefruit, lemon, orange, pear, raspberry, strawberry
- Vegetables – broccoli, cabbage (savoy/white), cauliflower, haricot bean (white), kidney bean (red), pea, potato, soya bean
- Nuts and seeds – almond, cashew, hazelnut, peanut
- Miscellaneous – yeast (bakers), yeast (brewers)
- Dairy – milk (goats)
- Fish and seafood – oyster, salmon, trout, tuna
- Fruit – avocado, cherry, grape, lime, pineapple
- Vegetables – Brussel sprout, carrot
- Nuts and seeds – brazil nut, pistachio
- Herbs and spices – chilli (red), garlic, ginger, mustard seed, peppercorn
- Miscellaneous – mushroom
It is preferable if you can fill out an input form along with a 3 day diet diary before doing the food tests. It is not obligatory but, in my view, recommended. It means I have more information about your medical history and this means I am better placed to assess your symptoms and how they may relate to intolerances. They also help me find the best way forward for you.